Wednesday, May 11, 2011

May 11, 2011

Today was a very good day for me. I got up and went to seminary. We talked about how the prophets were obedient to God and what their messages mean to us today. In math, we went over the 8-5 worksheet and I got all of them right. Then, we did 8-6 and worked on some practice problems and the worksheet. In Chorus, we went over all the songs for the pop concert that is in only two weeks. For Trends, a couple groups presented their poster projects on Life as We Knew it. Then, we watched some of the movie The Secret Life of Bees. At lunch, I hung out with Betsy, Katherine and Michelle for a while. Finally, it was fourth period and we read a essay that was by Mr. Bacon. Also we answered questions about chapters four and five of the book Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. I came home and went to the Driver's Ed office in Fuquay-Varina with my mom to get my permit renewed. I took the vision and signs test again and passed. In the next few weeks, I will get my permit in the mail. Later, I took a nap and did my homework. Me and mom watched some CSI Miami and then went to bed. Only fifteen more days of High school left :)

No comments:

Post a Comment