Monday, May 2, 2011
May 2, 2011
Today was a great day for me. I missed seminary because the alarm never went off this morning. My mom does not believe it though lol. Then, I went to math and we went over the 8-1 worksheet and then talked about the section 8-2 and how to graph equations. I am very glad because I get how to do this stuff. I then went to chorus and we went over all our pop songs for the concert. Some people sang the solo for the song Hello Goodbye by the Beatles. In third period, we went over the beginning of the book The Secret Life of Bees and had the chance to read some. We also filled out a worksheet on themes that have been in the book. Then, I went to fourth period and we had a vocab quiz on the words from act two and three of the play Macbeth. I came home, and had some yummy Texas toast and a few Popsicles. Later, we all went out to the garden and planted some squash and some bean plants. After, we spread some grass around the plant's to prevent weeds.Later, me, Mara, and my mom went to Chick-Fil-A and we picked up a job application there. Then, I did some homework and read in my scriptures. Me and mom watched some TV and then went off to bed. Only four days till I am eighteen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment