Friday, May 13, 2011

May 13, 2011

These past two days have been very good for me. On Thursday, I got back two quizzes in math and they were both one hundreds. In Chorus, we tried out for solos and I did very good. Mrs.Copley made me feel odd though lol. Today I got up and went to school. In math, we went over the 8-7 worksheet and took on quiz on 8-5, 8-6, and 8-7. In chorus, we got new seats and went through all the songs for the concert coming up soon. For Trends, we had a reading day and read some in the Uptown magazine. I was glad to finish the book that I was reading called Flash Burnout. At lunch, I hung out with Betsy and Katherine because Michelle went off campus. Then, it was English and we talked about the Renaissance for a while. After, we went over a few main points in the book we are reading. We have a test on it on Tuesday. I got home, and Me, Mara, and Emily went to Chick-Fil-A and ate dinner there. Later, I got a nap and got on the computer for a while. Mom and I watched some CSI Miami and then went to bed. It is precamp tom :)

No comments:

Post a Comment