Wednesday, May 4, 2011

May 4, 2011

Today was a very good day for me. I got up and went to seminary. We talked about the prophet Heber J. Grant. In math, we went over the 8-1 and the 8-2 worksheet and talked about how to do substitution and the steps to it. Then, I went to chorus and we went over the songs Hello Goodbye, My Heart Will Go On,the African song, and When You Believe from the movie Prince of Egypt. I really love the movie and I am glad that we are singing the song for the pop concert. In third period, we just read and went over the worksheet for the book The Secret Life of Bees. Then, I went to lunch and got to hangout with my friends Betsy and Katherine for a while. In English, we finished the Macbeth test and read a few love poems. I came home and had a nice and very refreshing nap. Later, we had a young women activity and we cooked camp food. Sr.Gibson brought us our milkshakes from Cookout and they were very yummy. Then, I came home and got on the computer for a while and did my math homework. Me and mom watched some Gilmore Girls and I read in my scriptures and went to bed. Only two days till my birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment