Wednesday, May 18, 2011
May 18, 2011
Today was a great day for me. In the morning, I got up and went to seminary and we talked about the prophet Howard W. Hunter. He was the prophet right before Gordon B. Hinkley. In math, we went over 9-1 and most of 9-2 and did a few examples from the book. I am very happy because I got a 96 on the chapter eight test. Now, my grade is a 87 instead of a 76. Next was chorus and we went over the songs for our pop concert that is next week.In third period, we watched the rest of the movie Forest Gump and went to the media center to work on our book projects. Then, it was lunch and I hung out with Betsy and Katherine and had fun. It was kinda boring because Michelle went off campus. When she got back, she told me that she saw Eric and Scott there lol. In English, we got the vocab for the book Dr. Jekyll and Mr.Hyde.After, we watched a video about the book and it was very interesting. I then came home and had some yummy dinner and took a nap. At mutual, we did a egg drop game and out the armor of God on the egg. It did not break and we got some candy for it. Lars came home with four fish lol they stink a bit. I did the vocab and watched some CSI Miami with mom. Tonight, I read in Heleman three and went to bed. Hope everyone had a good day. Only 12 more days of school :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment