Sunday, May 15, 2011

May 15, 2011

Today was an ok day for me. I got up and went to church. In class, we learned about time management and how you can be a dependable person. In my other class we learned about the three parables of the lost sheep, the lost coin, and the prodigal son. I am very glad that our regular teacher is back. After church, we had a presidency meeting and planned our activities for next month. Then, I came home and had something to eat and listened to music for a while. Dad then took me to BYC and that lasted for an hour and all the classes talked about their goals and upcoming activities. All of Emily's family was at church today and that made me very happy. I am very proud of my bffe for making the effort to help them come back. Sr.Smith then took me home and I ate some dinner and took a short nap. Me, Mara, Carmel, and Serenity went to a fireside about missionary work and it was very good. I really felt the spirit while I was there and have a strong testimony of the church. Then, I came home and did some homework and watched some CSI Miami with mom and went to bed. Only three more weeks of school and four till graduation!

No comments:

Post a Comment