Monday, May 9, 2011
May 9, 2011
Today was an ok day for me. I got up and went to seminary. We talked about David O McKay and how he established the concept of family home evening. In math, we took a quiz on 8-3 and 8-4 and worked on some makeup work for a while. Then, I went to chorus and we worked on all of our songs for the pop concert on the twenty fourth. For third period, we took the test on the book The Secret Life of Bees and finished the chapter summaries. I then went to lunch and hung out with Michelle, Katherine, and Betsy and had fun. For English, we read a love poem and summarized it. Then, we started a new book. I got home and took a long nap. Then, I ate dinner and went out to work in the garden. We had to put grass around the plants to protect them from the weeds. I then did my homework and read in my scriptures. Me and mom watched some Smallville and we went to bed. Only seventeen more days of school!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment