Thursday, May 19, 2011

May 19, 2011

Today was a good Thursday. I got up and went to seminary. Then, I went to math and we handed in our 9-1 worksheet and she graded it. We went over 9-3 and 9-4 and completed the 9-2 worksheet and handed it in. In chorus, we went over a few of our songs for the pop concert that is next Tuesday. It is my last concert at Apex High school. In Trends, we read and worked on out book projects. I got to read some more of my book The Hunger Games. At lunch, I hung out with Betsy, Katherine, and Michelle and we talked about Scotty and how awesome he was. I am so proud of him for being in the top two. Then, I went to English and we did a worksheet on the vocab words and reviewed the book for a while. Our test on the book Dr. Jekyll and Mr.Hyde is tommorow. After, I came home and had something to eat and took a nap. I got up and Sarah and Brinson were over. He installed a very nice bookcase in the dining room. Today my mom is 47 and we had some very yummy key lime pie. Then, me and mom watched some CSI Miami and I did my homework and read in my scriptures. Hope everyone had a good day. Eleven more days of high school!

No comments:

Post a Comment