Sunday, May 8, 2011

May 6-7, 2011

These past two days were very good and fun. On Friday, I got home from school and took a nice and long nap. Later, Michelle came over and we went shopping for my birthday party. We went to Party City, 5 Below, and also Dollar Tree. School was good and long as always. In Math, we worked on our makeup work and chapter eight and got some papers back. In chorus, the class sang happy birthday to me and we went over our songs for the pop concert. In Trends, people gave a summary of all the chapters of the book The Secret Life of Bees. In English, we read some love poems and we were assigned a poem to summarize. On Saturday, I got up and cleaned my room. I then took a break and watched some Wizards of Waverly Place. That is one of my fav TV shows. Later, I cleaned the bathroom and Michelle came over. We set up all the decorations and got set up for my party. Emily came over early to and helped us get ready. A little before the party, Alyssa came and dropped off a present for me and it was a $15 gift card to Target. I really miss her because she has been at college. At my party, we took pictures, jumped on the trampoline, ate, and played some games. I gave glow sticks out to everyone and they had fun playing with them. For presents I got a Jacob puzzle, New Moon game, JB stickers, Peace mood earrings, A wallet, Gift card to Barnes and Noble, A bracelet, Makeup and more earrings. My party was so much fun and I am thankful for all the friends that I have. Being an adult is fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment