Saturday, May 21, 2011
May 20-21
These past two days were good days. On Friday, I got up and went to seminary. We played go fish with prophet cards. In math, we went over 9-5 and had a quiz on 9-1 and 9-2. Then, in Chorus we went through all of the songs for our concert that is on next Tuesday. In third period, we went to the media center and worked on our book projects. In English, we had the Dr. Jekyll and Mr.Hyde test and then went to the pep rally. Later, we had a after school rehearsal for chorus and I went home. Mom and I went to get Valery and had our driving lessons. Later, Mom and I went to Kohl's and I got a shirt, dress, shrug, and some black pants for the chorus concert. Mom and I watched the last two episodes of Smallville and went to bed. Today, I got up and went to help Alex with his eagle project at Jordan lake for a couple of hours. We planted plants and spread mulch there. Then, we came home and had some tuna patties and yummy fries for lunch. Then, I cleaned a fridge and took a nap. Mom and some of the kids went to the pool and I got on the computer for a while. I only have ten more days of school :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment