Today was a pretty good day. I got up and went to church. Sr.Bleake gave us a lesson on how people sometimes think that they are a nobody and that no one likes them. Sometimes, I feel that way but I have been trying not to. Then, I went to my Sunday school class and my dad taught the lesson. It was about the good samaritin. Later, I went to BYC and I was in charge of conducting the meeting. We talked about all of our upcoming activities. I then came home and had some yummy tacos for lunch and went to take a nap. My mom woke me up and we went to Jesse's going away party. In a few days, she is leaving to Oklahoma to go on a mission for a year and a half. I am going to miss her very much. There is only six days till spring break and I am so glad. Me and Michelle are going to have a great time in Maryland. On Wednesday, I am cleaning a fridge for my dad and will get ten dollars from that. He is gone in Atlanta till Wednesday night on business. I will have a balance of $66.60 after that and I am proud of myself for saving up my money. There is only forty days of school left and I cannot wait to be finally done with high school once and for all. I have lost eight pounds in the past week and thats made me very pleased with myself.
Sunday, April 10, 2011
April 10,2011
Today was a pretty good day. I got up and went to church. Sr.Bleake gave us a lesson on how people sometimes think that they are a nobody and that no one likes them. Sometimes, I feel that way but I have been trying not to. Then, I went to my Sunday school class and my dad taught the lesson. It was about the good samaritin. Later, I went to BYC and I was in charge of conducting the meeting. We talked about all of our upcoming activities. I then came home and had some yummy tacos for lunch and went to take a nap. My mom woke me up and we went to Jesse's going away party. In a few days, she is leaving to Oklahoma to go on a mission for a year and a half. I am going to miss her very much. There is only six days till spring break and I am so glad. Me and Michelle are going to have a great time in Maryland. On Wednesday, I am cleaning a fridge for my dad and will get ten dollars from that. He is gone in Atlanta till Wednesday night on business. I will have a balance of $66.60 after that and I am proud of myself for saving up my money. There is only forty days of school left and I cannot wait to be finally done with high school once and for all. I have lost eight pounds in the past week and thats made me very pleased with myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment