Wednesday, April 27, 2011

April 27, 2011

Today was a good day and I got up and went to seminary. We were a little late because my mom woke me up a little late. Then, I went to math and we finished the are you ready for chapter eight. We also went over some of section one of chapter eight. In chorus, we went over the pop songs and started a new African piece. Then, I went to third period and we had time to read and catchup in the book The Secret Life of Bees. There are way to many bad words in the book so far. Then, I went to lunch and hung out with Katherine. Michelle went off campus and Betsy was at the special needs Olympics. In English, we had a review of act one of the play Macbeth. I came home and had a snack and went to take a nap. For young women, we went to the Ramsey's and pulled weeds and helped plant fruit and veggies there. I came home and listened to music for a while and worked on the act three questions for the play Macbeth and read in my scriptures. Me and mom then watched some Criminal Minds and went to bed. Only nine days till my birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment