Monday, April 25, 2011

April 25, 2011

Today was a pretty good day for me. I missed seminary this morning because I was really tired lol. In math, we just worked on the are you ready for chapter 8 and we are finishing it tommorow. For the slope problems, I was the only one in the class who got all of them right and I was happy about that. Then I went to chorus and we worked on new songs for our pop concert that is on May 24th. Then, it was third period and we read in the Uptown magazine and talked about the stories in it. It was nice to catch up at lunch with my friends Betsy and Katherine and to hear how their spring break was.Then, I went to fourth period and we got a list of twenty six vocab words and our quiz is on Friday. We also read some of act five of the play Macbeth. I came home and ate and then took a nice nap. Me and my dad went and mowed a lawn and I earned a total of twenty nine dollars from it. I now have a savings of ninety four dollars woo hoo. There is only six weeks of school left and I am very glad. Hope everyone had a great spring break!

No comments:

Post a Comment