Friday, April 29, 2011
April 29, 2011
Today was a good day for me. I got up and went to seminary and we played some church games there. Then, in math we went over the chapter seven test and talked about eating healthy. In chorus, we went over and sung the pop songs for our concert. We started a new song called Hello and Goodbye by the Beatles and it is very good. In third period, more people presented their book projects and we read more of the book The Secret Life of Bees. Then, in fourth period Mrs.Nordt told the clock story and we had some yummy coconut vanilla cake that she got from the bakery. I walked home with Valery and we had driving lessons. It was all good except for one of my turns that was just a little sketchy. Later, Valery and her mom brought over dinner for us. It was mac and cheese, potatoes, beans and rice, and chicken. It was very yummy and her mom is a very good cook. I am very glad that it is the finally the weekend. Then, I read my scriptures and watched some Criminal Minds with my mom. Seven days till my birthday :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment