Thursday, April 14, 2011
April 14, 2011
Today was a good but long day for me. First of all, I did not wake up for seminary and I missed it ugh.In math, we just worked on our chapter seven assessment. Mrs. Whitehurst gave us the option of taking the test tommorow or when we get back from spring break.In chorus, we went over a few of the songs and then just talked and gave each other massages. During third period, we took a test on the book Life as We Knew It and then worked on our book projects. At lunch, I had fun talking to Betsy, Michelle, and Katherine. Today I was in fourth period for only twenty minutes and then had to go to record our songs. After, we went home for a couple of hours to rest and eat. We came back at 6:30 and sat in our seats and not long after the concert began. It went very well and Mrs.Copley is very proud of us for our hard work. The senior song was great and some of the girls were crying. I am really going to miss chorus and all my friends at Apex High School when I graduate in June.Tommorow is the last day of school before spring break and I am soo excited about having a long break from school. Noon on Saturday is my departure from the good old North Carolina to Maryland. Hope everyone had a good day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment