Tuesday, April 26, 2011
April 26, 2011
Today I got up and went to seminary. In class, we talked about the prophets and what they did to help organize our church. In math today, we worked on finishing the are you ready for chapter eight and I finished it. Then, I went to chorus and we worked on our songs called Double Trouble, The Lion Sleeps Tonight, and My Heart Will Go On. In third period, we just went to the media center and read The Secret Life of Bees for the whole period. For English today, we had a review on the vocab and answered some questions about Act one of the play Macbeth with a partner. I came home, and me and Valery had our driving lesson and it went very well. Later, I took a nap and worked on the Act two questions for Macbeth and watched some of season two disc two of the show Criminal Minds. I turn eighteen next Friday and I am very excited. Have a good night everyone :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment