Wednesday, April 6, 2011
April 6,2011
Today in Tech Math 2 I got back two quizzes and I got a 93 and a 100. Now, if you know me very well, this does not happen very often. I graduate high school on June 12th and I am very excited about it. This weekend I am going to watch the Kid's Choice Awards with my best friend Emily Smailes. About two or three times a week I have driving lessons with my friend Valery Calderon. It is going very well so far and I am glad. I am looking forward to spring break next week because I am going to Maryland with my friend Michelle Dube. Right now, I have a C in Tech Math 2, a C in Chorus, a A in Trends of Young Adult Lit, and a B in English 4. Tommorow in homeroom, we get our report cards. My brother Myles is getting here tommorow night and I am very excited. He has been at Byu-Idaho completing his first semester. He will stay here for a whole ten days. For the past few weeks, I have been saving up my money for a concert later this year and now I have a total of $57.60 so far. Well goodnight and I will post tommorow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment