Thursday, April 28, 2011
April 28, 2011
Today was a pretty good day. I missed seminary this morning sad to say lol. I went to math and we finished going over chapter eight section one and worked on the worksheet. Then, in chorus we went to see a opera singer and she was very good. Then, I went to third period and some people presented their book projects and we read more of the book The Secret Life of Bees. In English, we went over act two and three of Macbeth and we have the vocab quiz tommorow and the Macbeth test on Monday. I came home and had a nice, long nap. Later, me, Mara, and Carmel went to the Apex High talent show. It was very good and I really loved it. Then, we came home and I got on Facebook and did my math homework and read my scriptures. Only eight more days till I am eighteen. Have a good night everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment