Tuesday, April 12, 2011

April 12, 2011

This week has been good but very long so far. Today, I got up and went to seminary. Our lesson was on the pioneers and the hardships that they had to go through when crossing the plains. Then, I went to math and we went over the 7-5 and the 7-6 ws. Tommorow, we have a quiz on the two sections and a test Friday on chapter 7. Today, I drove with Valery and it went very well. I got to drive to Kroger later with my mom to get her medicine. In chorus today, we went over all the songs that we are singing at our concert on Thursday. During third period, we took a easy vocab quiz, and went to the library to work on our book projects. In fourth period, we read act four of Macbeth and talked about it. For the last few minutes, we watched some of the movie. After driving, I cleaned all the drawers from the fridge and I am finishing the rest tommorow. I will get fifteen dollars for it and my new balance will be $70.20..I am glad to be saving my money for once lol.I cannot wait till spring break with Michelle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment