Saturday, April 9, 2011
April 9,2011
Today was the ward picnic and it was very fun. Last night I spent the night at Emily's house and we watched The Kid's Choice Awards and House of Anubis. Later me and Emily went to the scripture mastery games and one was so much fun. You would put a cookie on your forehead and you had to try and get it in your mouth without using your hands. Then, I went to the church dance and got to see all my good friends there. The DJ was really cool and he played four Justin Bieber's songs. I am going to be eighteen in twenty seven days and I cannot believe it lol. There is only two months left till I graduate and I am very excited. Driving has been going well with Valery and I cannot wait to get my license. I have a feeling that my birthday party is going to be very great. Hope everyone had a good day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment