Wednesday, April 13, 2011

April 13. 2011

Today was a good day for me. I got up and went to seminary and we talked more about the pioneers and watched a video about two eighteen year old boys that saved a lot of people. Then, I went to math and we had a quiz on 7-5 and 7-6 and I did very bad on it. In chorus, we went over our spots for the concert. In third period, we went over some concepts of the book Life As We Knew It, and after just talked with our friends. Tommorow, we have a test on the book. At lunch, I hung out with my friends Betsy and Katherine. For English, we started act three of Macbeth. I came home and took a nice and refreshing nap. After, I went to the temple and did some conformations and baptisms for the dead. Tommorow is our chorus concert and I am just ready to get it over with lol. Saturday morning, I leave for Maryland with Michelle and will be there the whole spring break. I am so excited and glad to spend a lot of time with my best friend. There is only 23 days till my birthday and I will finally be 18..woo hooo :O

No comments:

Post a Comment