Thursday, April 7, 2011

April 7,2011

Carmel turned the old age of 14 today and it is hard to believe.Today in seminary, we worked on our games for the scripture mastery games on Saturday. I then went to Math and we worked on dilations and finished our 7-4 quiz corrections. In chorus today, we ran through our concert songs and had a lot of fun. Then it was Trends and Movements of Young Adult Lit. time and we went outside for a reading day. In English today, we took a survey about teens and their risky behaviors. On April 14, is our spring chorus concert and I am very excited about it. For my 18th birthday party, I am going to have a Justin Bieber themed party at Apex park. I have been doing pretty well in school and cannot wait to be finally finished. Next January, I plan to go to Wake Tech for two years, and then transfer to BYU-Idaho for the remaining two years of college. My plan is to get a major in music or something to do with design. Tommorow, I have my driving lesson with Valery and she is going to drive first. My brother Myles is coming home later tonight and I cannot wait to see him. He has been gone since the first of January at college. I have lost of total of 6.8 pounds in the last week and that makes me very glad. Well, not much happend today. See u tommorow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment